Many bloggers participate in affiliate marketing to earn commissions by reselling other people’s products and services. Affiliates are people who get a set amount of commission from vendors to sell their products. If you are good at selling and promoting, becoming an affiliate marketer may be for you.
Affiliate marketing is great because you don’t need to own products. You could instead sign up for affiliate programs from other companies and start selling products right away. ClickBank and Commission Junction offers a wide range of products and services, so if you are interested, they can help you choose.
• Billion-dollar Business
• Low-Cost Business Idea
• No Expertise Needed (because Practice Makes Perfect)
• Low Investment Costs
• Affiliate Marketing Programs are not your responsibility
• You can’t control your competition
• You Can’t Establish Your Customer Base
• There is no guarantee of revenue
See another post: The best 22 ways on how to make money online for beginners